Word of the Week: Lethargic
- Looking for something to do next Wednesday evening, May 28th? It’s time for
Summit Lakes Middle School’s traditional yearend Awards Show!! This year’s show
“Road Trippin'” will be sure to entertain audience members of all ages! The Awards
Show on Wednesday evening will last roughly 1 1/2 hours and features 200 of our
Falcon performers! On Thursday morning, May 29th we do the show again at 9:00
AM, however, it is 3 hours long with the addition of awards for our amazing students.
Admission is $5.00 at the door for either performance, children 6 and under are free.
2014 Graduates of Lee’s Summit West High School are free with ID. Join us as we
celebrate another successful year at Summit Lakes! **Please remember, awards are
ONLY handed out during our AM performance on Thursday, May 23rd. Visitors for
the AM performance must check in to the front office by 8:45 to pay admission and
get a badge. THANKS!
- Reminder- Students may not bring books, cameras, ect. to school on May 29th.
- There will be a MANDATORY meeting for all 2014 New York Trip participants
Tuesday, May 27 at 6:30 in the Summit Lakes Media Center. We will complete ALL
last minute trip items. It’s almost GO TIME!
- Last session of Catch-up Corner will be Tuesday, May 27 (AM SESSION ONLY)
- Lost and Found: We have an interesting collection of things right now, retainers (yes,
more than one), contact lenses, etc. Most items will be donated on May 27.
- It’s time to start planning for next year’s trip to Washington, D.C. Students that sign up
BEFORE June 5th receive a discount!!!!! There will still be time to sign up after the
5th, but we wanted to make you aware of this promotional opportunity! Questions?
Contact Mr. Campbell: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LSR7 summer camps are filling up quickly. Go to www.lsr7.org/parents/flyers for a
- Spring pictures. Please return the money or picture packet to your homeroom teacher.
- Attention all current 7th and 8th grade girls: If you are interested in playing basketball
for SLMS or LSW for the 2014-2015 school year, the coaching staff would like to see
you attend our summer basketball camp. Please see the attached flyer for information
on how to register. Or come pick up a flyer in the main office.
- Attention all current 7th grade boys: If you are interested in playing football for the
2014-2015 school year, the coaching staff would like to see you attend our summer
football camp. Please see the attached flyer for information on how to register. Or
come pick one up in the main office.