Enter the Sportsmanship/Citizen Essay and PSA Contest
The Missouri State High School Activities Association is sponsoring their annual Middle School Sportsmanship/Citizen Essay & PSA Contest.
All Falcons are eligible and encouraged to participate. Information is listed below. Click here for digital copies of the 2021 coversheet and judging forms.
Students may also stop by the front office to get printed copies of the forms.
Students should turn in their Essay and/or PSA no later than Friday, February 11 to STAD.
Please see Mr. Barger for any questions.
- Open for any 7th or 8th grade student
- Essay Topic: The impact school activities/athletics have on the schools and the larger community in times of uncertainty.
- PSA Topic: How activities/athletics encourage leadership and sportsmanship in times of uncertainty.
- Important Dates: Wednesday, February 16th (schools determine winner and runner-up)
- Wednesday, March 2nd (deadline to send information for District competition)
- Monday, March 28th (District coordinators to forward entries for State judging)
- Mid-April (District and State winners will be notified)
- 3 Prize Levels: School, District and State
- Entry information was emailed to all schools on December 1st along with a link to the entry form and contest information.