Summit Lakes Middle School PTA
President: Kim Ehlers
1st Vice President: Carli Good
2nd Vice President:
Treasurer: Brandi Statman
Recording Secretary: Gwen Huke
Social Media Specialist: Kimberly Wegleitner
Reflections: Sarah Sinks
The SLMS PTA Board and Committee Chairs have been passionately planning how we can best help make the 21-22 school year a success.
Our Spirit Wear Committee has designed some great shirts, hoodies, and other items to help the students, staff, and families show their school spirit wherever they may be. Ordering will be available in August.
Membership and Meetings:
We are always welcoming new members, both family and businesses. Your membership helps us contribute towards several activities throughout the school year like Staff Appreciation, Mentor Lunches, Red Ribbon Week, Catch-up Corner Baskets and more. As a member you can also be added to our volunteer list (ifdesired) to be contacted when we need help with an event.
- To purchase your yearly family membership: SLMS PTA School Store
- Find out how your business can support SLMS: Business Sponsors 21-22
- Our 2021-2022 Meetings will be held on Wednesday at 6:30 PM
- 2021: August 18, September 15, October 20, November 17, and December 15
- 2022: January 19, February 16, March 16, April 20, and May 18